Below you will find a variety of important general industry links.
- Call Before You Dig State regulated organization of all public utilities and Municipalities in CT.
- Common Ground Alliance Preventing Damage to Underground Infrastructure.
- CWC Clean Water Council.
- State of CT Official State of CT Website.
- NUCA National Utility Contractors Association.
- Clean Water Construction Coalition
- National Utility Locating Contractors Association
- North American Society for Trenchless Technology
- Water Infrastructure Network
Connecticut’s construction rules and regulations enforced by:
- Department of Consumer Protection
- Department of Public Utility Control
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Labor
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Administration Services
- Department of Public Works
- Metropolitan District Commission
UCAC is your resource for:
- Federal OSHA Safety and Health Standards specific to the Underground Utility and Site Work Industry.
- Federal EPA’s Clean Water State Revolving Fund and Drinking Water Fund.
- Proposed state and federal legislation that would affect UCAC members, be it operating practices at a job site, business taxes, e-Verify issues, or CBYD questions